Friday, May 8, 2009

Thursday

Lunch:
Roast Chicken on Sourdough

Dinner:
two fabulous center cut bone-in pork chops (almost 2" thick) pan fried
two baked russets
fresh sourdough

Can anyone loan me a cap and gown? I didn't buy one again this year. Dammit. Maybe I'll make one out of curtains like Gone with the Wind. In all this time, with all this money spent on degrees and experience and knowledge, I still have never bought one of those things. I never felt like that was something I even SHOULD be wearing. I'd do much better in overalls, or cutoffs. the only way I'd feel comfortable wearing one is if all professors and students had to wear cap and gown during all lectures. THAT would make the investment worthwhile. Now I'm going to have a thought to smile about all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment